MAXIMIZING QUALITY.PER ACRE.
- Better Yield
- Better Crop Quality
- Real time Advisory
SEED PRODUCTION COMPANIES
- Precision Tracking of Outcome Quality & Quantity
- IP protection
- Traceability & Quality Control
- Crop Health Monitoring & Yield Prediction
- Weather Analytics
Seed production organizations face hurdles of quality management, data collection, audit and monitoring, while lack of precision tracking results in poor output predictability and ineffective management.
Track-and-trace tools offer quantitative and qualitative analysis of your produce from sowing till selling, to better predictability.
- Field Archive Field files are archived all in one place, readable from any mobile device or desktop computer , with a detailed recording for each plot along with photos, crop type, acreage and sowing information.
- Crop Stage Management Satellite based geo-tagging of plots ensures accurate prediction, with real-time updates to track the various stages of the crop. Get visual confirmation, timely alerts and customized analysis on how crops performed by zone, input, and more.
- Remote Activity Monitoring Track, trace and accomplish all your daily tasks and schedules with precision. Field staff based tracking ensures that all supervisors follow the best practices on time.
- Yield Health Advisory Access customized plot-based advisory modules for pest and disease resolution from a central location, along with real time harvest forecasts and estimations, to help optimize supply chain and reduce losses.
- Micro to Macro Optimization Weather advisory, remote sensing, insights strengthened by machine learning and artificial intelligence adjust harvest rates to soil productivity and past field performance, so that you can avert overspending on inputs while realizing your optimal yield.