CropIn Technology, represented by its COO Mr. Kunal Prasad, participated at the recently held NITI Aayog’s Champions of Change event in the presence of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. The event brought together a select group of CEOs and start-up founders and provided them with a significant platform to showcase their achievements and suggestions that could be incorporated in the policy making process.
Our honorable Prime Minister, Sri Narendra Modi, met the young entrepreneurs and elicited their views on policy initiatives to encourage entrepreneurship. The young CEOs and entrepreneurs deliberated on various themes, including New India 2022, Digital India, Emerging a Sustainable Tomorrow, Health and Nutrition, Education and Skill Development, and Soft Power. Mr. Kunal explained how CropIn, with its vision to maximize per acre value and the mission to make every farm traceable, aims to work in line with the PM’s vision of doubling farmer income by 2022. His ideas of harnessing technology to bridge the existing information gap in the agri-ecosystem and leveraging agri-alternate data for revolutionizing the agri-insurance sector were well-received by fellow entrepreneurs.
CropIn Technology, a leading AgTech company based in Bangalore, provides SaaS based services to agribusinesses globally. CropIn enables its clients to analyze & interpret data and derive real time actionable insights on standing crop and projects spanning geographies.
With a robust range of products, CropIn largely works on a B2B business model, catering to agricultural businesses at different levels of the agri-ecosystem. The product portfolio includes:
- SmartFarm: An award winning robust & flexible farm management solution which enables complete digitization of farms, empowers data-driven decision-making, and provides complete visibility of people, processes and performance on the field. It ensures management of standard package of practices, adherence to compliance and certification, pest and crop health management.
- SmartRisk: An agri-business intelligence solution that leverages agri-alternate data and provides risk mitigation and forecasting for effective credit risk assessment and loan recovery assistance. Proprietary machine learning algorithm built on satellite and weather data is used to give insights at plot and region level.
- Mwarehouse: A Comprehensive solution for pack house, processing & export companies that enables Farm to fork traceability & compliance, quality control and flexible inventory management.
- SmartSales: A comprehensive CRM & input channel management solution, that helps predict and improve sales and ensures end-to end performance management of sales team
- AcreSquare: A unique farmer application that helps companies interact directly with their farmers, share content, educate them and provide consultation, thus enabling companies to extend the power of technology for their farmers and build farmer loyalty.